Sunday, June 24, 2007

In Loving Memory of My Mom, My Angel

My Mom died two years ago tonight. She was a big believer in angels, and when she sensed she was going to die from her amyloidosis, she arranged or me to receive a small crystal angel. In the box with this little angel was a poem:


The Angel in this box is the Guardian of your heart. Give Her your worries and fears
so hope and peace can start. Keep this box nearby you and know how much She cares. For when you need love and joy your Angel will be there.

In my eyes and heart, my Mom couldn't have done anything better to try to remind me that just as she did all of those things for me here on earth, she would continue to do them after were we separated. She is, always has been, and always will be my guardian angel.

I miss you, Momma, and I love you so, so much. I'd give anything to be able to give you one more hug and tell you how much you mean to me.

And like with Dad, we'll meet again...I promise you.

No comments: