Friday, May 28, 2010

Traitors!

I am officially charging both of my arms and my right leg with High Treason.


As sources of unrelenting pain (left arm and right leg) and agonizing bouts of spasticity (right arm), they are aiding and abetting my sworn enemy, spinal cord damage, and causing grievous harm to their Sovereign.  In addition, my right arm and leg have exacerbated their traitorous behavior by refusing to obey my direct orders.

These blatant acts of disloyalty will not be tolerated.

Ideas on how to deal with the traitors are welcome. 

The traditional punishment for the crime of High Treason was drawing and quartering.  But I can’t see making my (mostly) innocent internal organs pay the price for the misdeeds of my limbs by burning them, and since I already feel like I’ve been cut into quarters…Well, you get the picture.

No comments: